Our in-clinic programs and online courses are designed to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
COME TELL US YOUR STORY
Managing weight is not easy. We want to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Our mission is to provide a safe, non-judgmental, and helpful environment for you to talk about your weight. There is no obligation to join a program at Evincy, but please review some of the programs we offer to see if any might be helpful to YOU!
Our weight management clinic consists of a multi-disciplinary team; specialist doctors, a clinic nurse, a dietitian and a psychologist.
What to expect in the Weight Management Clinic:
- A comprehensive assessment of general health and growth
- Clinical investigations as appropriate
- Dietary Assessment
- Psychological and social assessment if required
- Specialist advice and education on diet and lifestyle modification
- In some cases, medical and or surgical treatments may be discussed
- Please note there is an upper age limit for referrals of 16 years.
- Not eligible as per the above but concerned, contact us for consideration on case by case basis.
(see details below)
- Height and weight measurement – and growth chart assessment
- Blood Pressure
- Standard history and physical examination, including social history
Established physical co-morbidity
- Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Orthopedic such as slipped upper femoral epiphysis
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Non-Alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Type 2 diabetes/insulin resistance